Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tis the season

Now I know that everyone is looking forward to the christmas season as am I (I already have me mini christmas tree up in my room), but I want to take some time to say what I am thankful for before Thanksgiving is swallowed by all the christmas propoganda.
I am thankful for the wonder people in my family that I get to spend time with during these holidays. I come from a polygamist family so there are so many of us and having around forty or fifty people under one roof who all love each other so much just makes me feel blessed.
Now most people would not be thankful for black friday because of a lot of reasons like, peoplw having to work instead of being with their families, and the deaths that sometimes come about because of careless shoppers and insatiable crowds. But other people are thankful for black friday because it provides them with opportunities to get things that they otherwise would be unable to afford, I'm thankful because thanks to the sales I might actually be able to get a real camera, and my sister will be able to afford the fabric needed for her wedding.
I'm thankful but I want you guys to remember that some people struggle during black friday and are forced to be away from family and friends and I want you people who are planning on shopping to be kind and think about those people and do whatever you can to make their holidays a little brighter if you can.

No comments: